Reference designs are available for our ecosystem partner Alpha Data’s ADM-PCIE-KU3, ADM-PCIE-8V3, ADM-PCIE-9V3 boards. Contact us for a free evaluation of the fast packet round trip time of 160 ns on your Virtex or Kintex® UltraScale™ FPGA.
- Cut-through mode operation for minimum latency
- Deficit Idle Count / Programmable IFG– Minimize IFG
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2008; IEEE 802.3ae-2002 specifications, 10GBASE-R
- Fault Management, BER monitoring
- Small Footprint; Combined 5153 LUTs & 2 Block RAMs
- Statistics counters for frames and bytes sent/received, size bins, FCS errors, broadcast
- Ultra-Low Latency: 153.8 nanosecond packet Round Trip Time (RTT) in Kintex® UltraScale™